Saturday, January 24, 2009

Updates On My Boys!

Life is good and we couldn't be happier. Sometimes I wonder how we make it each month but then I remember how truly blessed we are! We have the most wonderful, happy, cuddly, smiley, little boy! Parenting is BLISS! ANd it still feels like Jacob and I are newlyweds! I can't believe we have a baby! It seems like we were just married yesterday and on our honeymoon. I love Jacob with all my heart and I feel so privileged to be a parent with him and the mother of his baby. I couldn't live a day without him! I feel so blessed to have a husband who allows me to stay home with Talmage. He works so hard for our family! I just teach piano just for fluff money or times when I have to buy books and pay for tuition! I'm so lucky! I love him! Well, enough about us and our family! I just wanted everyone to know how much I love my hubby and our little baby boy! Life is GREAT!


Here a recent pic of little Talmage! He's growing up so fast! He can now sit in a grocery cart all by himself without tipping!!! I'm so proud of my boy!


Here's my two boys going down the slide together! I love it!

No comments: