Monday, July 26, 2010

Talmage's NEW Big Boy Bed!

I can't believe that my baby is getting so old and growing up so fast! On Saturday, we spent the day clearing out our extra bedroom and preparing to switch Talmage from his crib to a twin size bed. He slept well on Saturday night but woke up 1 1/2 hours earlier than usual (which is understandable). And he did awesome for his nap yesterday as well. And he's still sleeping right now! I am so proud of him! He watched the whole transition and I think that really helped. We kept asking him where is new bed was and where he was going to sleep now. I guess I didn't have very much faith in him because I never imagined it would go this well. Here are some pictures of his twin bed (BEFORE we put the railings up). And a picture of the beginnings of a nursery!!





1 comment:

Jenna said...

The nursery is beautiful so far! I have that same bassinet, Devon's parents bought it for us and I love that it has a remote for all the features on it! Are you gonna paint the nursery any girly colors? And that is awesome that Talmage is doing so good in his new bed. That gives me hope for when we transition Londyn!