Wednesday, December 5, 2012

37 weeks + Ultrasound

December 4, 2012

3 cm dilated
50% effaced
-2 station

Our baby girl is still measuring 39 weeks, weighing 7lbs 8oz!
Both my tummy and the ultrasound show 39 weeks, which goes right along my with my original due date of December 12th. I'm pretty sure the doctors were wrong when they changed my due date to the 25th. So pretty much any day now she could come! It's kind of surreal to me, especially since they've been telling me I still have 3 weeks to go! Now, all of a sudden, they're telling me she could come now! If she hasn't come by Wednesday, December 12, then my doctor will strip my membranes to get things going. Her head is measuring 40 weeks so I'm hoping she won't wait too long to come.  Since Emma's birthday is the 12th, I'm hoping she'll come December 13th or 14th. But we will see!






1 comment:

Clarissa B. said...

You look great! Your so lucky you get so many ultrasounds!