Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day
May 12, 2013

This Mother's Day has been my favorite so far. Earlier in the week, Jacob took me shopping to find a vacuum. I've been needing and wanting a new one for quite some time now. We found a great Shark vacuum cleaner at Costco and it has been amazing so far! On our way home from purchasing the vacuum, Jacob surprised me by taking me to the Sprint store for my new iPhone 4. It's my first smart phone and I love it! 

Mother's Day morning started off great. Jacob made me breakfast and I opened my cards. Then I received a surprise gift from Jacob and the kids. It was a crown, made from their hand prints. He then found pictures of the kids and glued them to the crown, as jewels. It is by far my favorite present. I love how thoughtful and creative it was! Here are some pictures.




And, last but not least, I received a wonderful necklace, 
for Mother's Day. I absolutely adore it!




No comments: