Friday, February 29, 2008

12 weeks and way excited!!

Well, as of tomorrow I will be 12 weeks pregnant! yay! I'm almost out of the 1st trimester. It already seems like forever! Plus, I haven't had a doctor's appointment yet! It's making me go crazy! I just want to hear the heartbeat and/or see the baby!! So for now, I'm just going off faith! My appointment is one week from today, March 7th! Almost here! I just need to hang in there one more week! I am so excited about this baby! Jacob and I couldn't be happier!! If it's a boy the name will be Talmage and if it's a girl the name will be Emma. I have a feeling it might be a boy though. I guess I'll just have to wait to find out! Geez! I'm not good at this waiting patient game. It's so hard! Well, I'll let ya know how the first appointment goes next week! Wish us luck!



P.S. Here is a "Sample" ultrasound of what the baby looks like now! I know it's cheesy, but I'm just way excited!!! Can you blame me?

No comments: