Tuesday, August 18, 2009

5 New Achievements

1. He will be a whopping 1 year old this month! (August 30th!)

2. He is CRUISING! He's walking along the couches and standing up and walking around tables.

3. He's climbing stairs!! He climbed my parents entire staircase on Sunday and then did it again on Monday! (Don't worry, we were behind him. We just wanted to see how far he'd actually go.)

4. He walks and pushes his walker thing. I'm not sure what it is called but It has a handle and four wheels. We are impressed!

5. He walks with only one hand being held!

I can't believe my baby is almost walking! It's exciting yet scary at the same time. He is so active already! I'm not looking forward to school starting next semester. It's going to be tough to manage online classes and keep up with my ever so active fun playing boy! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Annie Lee Lewis Montgomery said...

Eddie just started puuling himself up to the couch. Is Talmage trying to crawl out of his crib? If so are you getting a bed?