Tuesday, June 8, 2010

He Passed!!


Jacob passed the Series 63 exam today with flying colors!! He did awesome! He scored well above what he needed to pass. I am so so so proud of him! Yay!!
For those of you who don't know what the Series 63 is, it's a financial test he needs to pass for his promotion in his job at Chase Bank. He still needs to pass Series 6 and Life but he's got a great start!! I am so thankful for a husband who works so hard for our family. He sacrifices so much for us and studying and taking these tests are just one of his many sacrifices. I love you Hubby!

4 comments:

Tyler and Heather said...

Well Congratulations Jacob! Noelle, I just love your family! Hopefully we will be able to get together soon... Landon and I have been on and off sick so I haven't called because of that... I think things are clearing up though and looking good for the near future! :) I'm so excited for your new little baby Lewis... any word yet on Boy vs. Girl?....

homme chaussures said...

MBT walking shoes Shoes Switzerland and adjustment.Not only can help improve back,legs and feet,hip pain.But also can help to adjust muscle,ligaments and tendons injury recovery,Swiss shoes to reduce Shoes.knee joint and the pressure! MBT walking shoes Shoes swiss fitness shoes can drive body movement,reach fitness effect!Want to know more details,please see our picture!

Nan said...

Congratulation!

rachel said...

Congratulations that's such great news!