Tuesday, June 8, 2010

He Passed!!


Jacob passed the Series 63 exam today with flying colors!! He did awesome! He scored well above what he needed to pass. I am so so so proud of him! Yay!!
For those of you who don't know what the Series 63 is, it's a financial test he needs to pass for his promotion in his job at Chase Bank. He still needs to pass Series 6 and Life but he's got a great start!! I am so thankful for a husband who works so hard for our family. He sacrifices so much for us and studying and taking these tests are just one of his many sacrifices. I love you Hubby!

3 comments:

Tyler and Heather said...

Well Congratulations Jacob! Noelle, I just love your family! Hopefully we will be able to get together soon... Landon and I have been on and off sick so I haven't called because of that... I think things are clearing up though and looking good for the near future! :) I'm so excited for your new little baby Lewis... any word yet on Boy vs. Girl?....

Anonymous said...

Congratulation!

rachel said...

Congratulations that's such great news!