Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Talmage is 2!

Yesterday, my baby turned 2! I can't believe how fast he's growing up. He's such a big boy now. We are so lucky to have Talmage in our family. He has such a sweet spirit. I love how loving he is and how willing he is to give hugs and kisses. I feel privileged to be his mother. He makes us so happy! I love to play with him and see him get so excited about little things. He always senses when I am sad or unhappy and he gives hugs. I don't know how I would get through some days without Talmage. I love my boy so much and I just hope he doesn't grow up too fast. He'll always be my baby no matter what. I feel so lucky to have him to myself everyday and watch him learn and grow. I'm so glad our little girl is coming in December and no sooner so I could have this special time with Talmage. Although many times I prayed for another baby to come sooner, I wouldn't have it any other way. I'll always remember these precious moments with my little boy. I love you Talmage so so much! Thanks for letting me be your mommy!

P.S. I'll post pictures from his birthday soon! We had so much fun!!

1 comment:

Tyler and Heather said...

Hey! Happy Birthday to Talmage! Landon talks about him all the time.... believe it or not! He loves the picture of them in the stroller. Every night when I rock him he would hold the picture and talk about Talmage then kiss it good night! Isn't that so funny?! Ha Ha! We better get them together because apparently Landon wants to see him! :)