Monday, July 23, 2012

What Gender Will it Be?

I am just beyond excited to find out the gender of our little baby tomorrow! I could hardly sleep last night! I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve! This is going to be such a fun surprise! With Talmage, my first ultrasound wasn't until I was 14 weeks along. During that ultrasound they told me it was a boy! Unfortunately, Jacob couldn't be there and we thought it was just a preliminary ultrasound. We had no idea that they'd be able to tell the gender that soon. With Emma, we both felt that she was a girl from day one. At my 12 week ultrasound, the tech guessed that it might be a girl so by the time we had our 20 week ultrasound, it was just a confirmation that yes, indeed, she was a girl! But with this 3rd, we both have no clue! Talmage thinks it's a girl but Jacob and I go back and forth between guessing if it's a girl or boy. So with that said, this will be such a fun and real surprise for all of us! I can't wait to start calling the baby by their name and making room for either a boy in Talmage's room or a girl in Emma's room.

So tomorrow morning it is! Our ultrasound is scheduled for 8:00am!

No comments: