Monday, August 25, 2008

Nesting



I found this cartoon on the internet and thought it was hilarious. I can totally relate!!

We are finally moved in! It feels so nice to be on our own again. It's been crazy trying to unpack and find all of the baby stuff. Last night I had contractions all night long..ugh. So this morning I decided that I can't wait any longer to pack our hospital bag and get Talmage's things in order. I had a sudden burst of energy and I unpacked the whole house, went to Wal-Mart and Target, did all the laundry, cleaned the floors and counters and now I am about to teach piano lessons. Crazy day! I haven't felt well but I knew that he's coming soon so I had to get things in order! I've been having contractions but nothing too intense which is another reason why I've been so busy. It gets me so excited! I can't wait to meet Talmage. I just want to have him now. I guess we'll see how the contractions play out. Hopefully we'll get to meet our boy soon!

2 comments:

Suzannah said...

Oh my gosh! How exciting! You are so lucky to even be having contractions! I have made no progress at all. Ugh. I'm excited for you to meet Talmage though! I hope he comes out soon. :)

Trevor, Brittany, and Addison Gardner said...

Well you know what they say about the nesting urge... Any day now! Hang in there! So where is your new house? I'm sad that you won't be in the ward anymore, we didn't even get much of a chance to get to know each other. Hope you keep in touch!