Friday, August 22, 2008

Updates!

Well, I've had 2 doctor's appointments since the last post. Everything is going well with me and Talmage. No more fevers and just the Braxton Hicks contractions. At my appointment 1 1/2 weeks ago, they said I was dilated to a 2 now!! My last appointment a few days ago, they didn't check me so who knows...maybe I could be more than a 2 at my next appointment. I'm still pretty thick. I'm only 50% efffaced. Also, I've passed my mucus plug (I know gross). So hopefully labor will be coming soon!

Tomorrow we are moving into our own place! It's been a month since we've been alone. I'm so excited! And I'm so glad Talmage is waiting for us to move in and prepare his nest! Well hopefully he waits just one more day. I think it'd be cool to have him on September 1, Labor Day. Plus, Jacob will already be off of work. It'd be perfect. But Talmage doesn't have a calendar in there so I doubt he'll come when we want him too.

That's pretty much the updates. I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow and I'll post a belly picture soon!!! I'm getting huge! Not very many shirts fit now and I'm getting the "you look like you're about to pop" comments wherever I go. So today I'm doing last minute preparations for our move. I'll let you know how everything goes!

No comments: