Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Photogenic

October 23, 2011

Emma is so photogenic.  She smiles and poses whenever I take out the camera.  I love it!  It seems like she is getting prettier everyday.  Sometimes I just can't believe that she's mine!  I feel so lucky to be her mommy and be able to see her grow and learn.  Her personality is so cute.  She's very friendly and loves to smile at people...as long as their not holding her!  She's still a major momma's girl!  Also, she loves to talk and babble all the time.  Da da da da and daddy are her favorites!  Go figure...she's a momma's girl but says da-da all day long!  I'm still waiting for her to say ma-ma.  Oh yes, and she loves to wave!  She says "hi" and waves all the time.  Talmage wasn't a big waver hardly at all.  So this is so fun!  And, she's already a dancer!   If there's music, she's dancin!  Sometimes she even dances without music.  It is the cutest thing!  I'll post a video soon of her dancing.  She is just so fun and I'm loving every minute of it!


No comments: