Friday, April 12, 2013

6 Years of Marriage

March 10, 2013
6 Years of Marriage

We celebrated our 6 year Anniversary on March 10, 2013. Since it was a Sunday, we went out the night before, on Saturday night. My mom watched Talmage and Emma while went out with Ellie. Rosa's Mexican Grill was our first stop. We also went to the mall and then enjoyed some Dairy Queen afterwards. It was fun just being together, without having to chase the little kiddos around. This year, we decided to not give any gifts but to use that money towards fixing our wedding rings. My ring needed to be sized down and Jacob's ring needed to be sized up.

I feel so blessed to have my best friend by my side for 6 years now. I never knew I could be so happy! He's better than I ever could have imagined or hoped for. I'm so grateful for our temple marriage and the privilege we have to be together forever. It truly is one of the greatest gifts our Father in Heaven could give us.

1 comment:

d.jo said...

You guys are a cute couple! With adorable kids!

Congratulations on 6 years!