Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Birthday/Valentine's Day

Birthday/Valentine's Day
2.14.12

Here's Talmage Valentine we made for his classmates at Preschool.
We attached candy on the back.
I have the most amazing husband ever! He had to work today but I woke up to a homemade cake, birthday & Valentine's balloon bouquet, a dozen roses, chocolates, a valentine card and a handwritten poem, a gift card and spending money to shop today, awesome gifts and lunch at Firehouse Subs. Then we enjoyed a wonderful night of Olive Garden take-out, cake & ice cream and a chick flick (after the kids were in bed)! I'm so luck to have such a thoughtful husband! 

He even remember our kids and bought Talmage a chocolate baseball and Emma a stuffed animal and soft rose! I didn't expect him to do so much so I also picked up a few candies for the kids. I got Jacob some Reese's' hearts, a few DVDs that he'd been wanting and a card.

My red roses!
My birthday & Valentine's balloons
Cover of my card
Inside right
Inside left
Here is his super cute poem he wrote me!

No comments: